Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lantana Sighted Along Hill Street III


Lantana
Originally uploaded by Food Trails.

I was attracted to this patch of lantana at the central road divider while waiting for the traffic light to change in favour for the pedestrians at a crossing. I wanted to have some photos taken and ER walked through a narrow path and got a series of these beautiful blooms! I know it was rather odd for us to do that...some drivers on the roads were really looking, we have attracted unwanted attention! Anyway, I was especially happy with what we got. You may ask, “Why so enthusiastic about this?” Well, patches of lantana growing like this are not common sight to us!

Between, these are the little flowers I had played with when I was a primary school kid...

Photo taken near the Central Fire Station, Hill Street, Singapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Back to JenzHomeKitchen

Back To The Top Of This Page