Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chameleon In Punggol 21


Chameleon
Originally uploaded by Food Trails.

Can you spot it?

In my neighbourhood, Punggol 21, this creature is a common sight in the landscaped common gardens, along the pavements and sidewalks 4 years ago after we moved here. For now, we do see them appearing here or there sometimes, but not as many as before.

From young, I was told: If someone was bitten by a chameleon at 12 noon, he/she will die! Is this for real or just a myth or traditional tale? Believe it or not, being told repeatedly, the impact on me is: I am wary and watchful of it whenever I see one nearby!

This reptile changes its skin tones according to its surroundings, have to admit, it is beautiful sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Back to JenzHomeKitchen

Back To The Top Of This Page