Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Blooms


First Blooms
Originally uploaded by Food Trails.

First flowers in "baby pink" on Sunday, March 12 2006

Six cuttings that had bloomed before were planted in this pot last March [2005]. Only two survived and now they are in blooms one year later :) after two trimmings. I am really happy that besides the “baby pink” blooms, I have one in “baby orange”. Mild but sweet colour :). I am nostalgic with the orange one because it brought back memories of my childhood.

Attracted by the colourful blooms then, the very 1st bougainvillea cutting that I brought home as a primary school kid and planted by my father in front of the main gates of my childhood home in Malaysia was orange too though the colour is more stunning!

Back then, I have had pleasant and enjoyable time planting flowers with my father and elder brother :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Back to JenzHomeKitchen

Back To The Top Of This Page